Friday, February 25, 2011

No. 9 "Always Expect the Unexpected"


I went out shooting a couple weeks ago before it started raining and shot a pack of PX600 UV+ on my Polaroid SX-70. These two photos are my favorites from the pack. Although I effectively only had 6 shots that had images on them out of the 8 total in the pack. Sometimes problems happen when you shoot instant film and you just have to work through them. Midway through the pack, the camera (which is over 30 years old) didn't reset itself properly after taking a shot. The only way to reset it manually is to take the pack of film out and put it back in, so that's what I did. Only the uppermost photo must have shifted a bit when I took the pack out, because when I went to take the next shot, two photos came out at the SAME time. The result was interesting to say the least, but I kind of like the one on the left though, so I guess it's not a total waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment